Thursday, December 17, 2009

Road Raging It



Hm, what do we have here?
A fail.
An EPIC fail.
Silly people and not looking where they're driving.
I enjoy driving through bus stops on my trips through the city also.

I'm obviously joking. I'm not any different. I'm on my Red Provisional Licence, mind you i never have my P's on, they keep getting lost and I'm just not at all bothered to replace them, and i have had two crashes in the short time i have had my P's. One was a rear end-er, i honestly couldn't help someone barging themselves up my arse, though the second was my fault.

As a result however, i stopped driving for several months, and refused to be comforted or conned back into getting behind the wheel, until father went and bought me a nice little bomb i could crash for my 18th.

However, i found that i didn't WANT to crash it, and even though i've gotten very angry at my little bomb, it does me well... When it wants to.

I have found that, through the means of me driving more, i have developed road rage. Makes my friends giggle and shit themseleves, but thats about as positive as it gets.

I've discovered that Australian's can't drive for shit.
And this shits me.

I've become a lot more cautious as a driver through my experience of accidents, and it upsets me that others cannot follow simple road rules.

  • Blinkers are a useful indicator (lol at pun) to show direction..
    USE THEM
  • Speed limits in black with a gigantic red rings around them on a big white sign aren't there to make everything look more scenic..
    STICK TO THEM
    (it shits me that people who go under or over and then tale gate, that will be expanded further upon later)
  • Lanes are seperated with white lines..
    THIS IS SO THEY STAND OUT AGAINST THE BLACK TAR OF THE ROAD! NOT SO YOU CAN HAVE FUN PLAYING OVER THEM
  • High beams are used for when you can't see jack shi standing in the middle of the road.
    NOT SO YOU CAN BLIND THE PERSON IN FRONT TO MAKE THEM GO FASTER, THIS IS COMPLETELY PATHETIC.
  • Finally, horns. I believe their origional intention was to warn people to move.
    • NOT TO BEEP T HOT CHICKS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD OR TO MAKE SOMEONE HURRY UP IF THEY HAVENT ALREADY FLOORED IT THE SECOND THE LIGHT GOES GREEN!


I respect elders, and their caution in driving and going 30 under the speed limit, and i respect Learner Drivers on the highway and their speed limit of 80.

I do NOT respect ute drivers who got 50 OVER the limit cause they think their top shit.
You really can't be top shit if when you drive past your blasting Beyonce in your lowered ute with custom 22" chrome rims and a customised number plate that says PLAYR.

Everyone problem is they want to be where ever they're going 5 minutes before they're leave.
Not everyone's like this.
So respect others on the road.

Respect that people with little bombs like mine don't have a 1 second 0 - 100 fast engine.
Respect that there ARE elderly, and Learners on the road.
Understand beeping in a line full of traffic isn't goin to make the red lights change any faster or get you anywhere.

Shit happens.

Put on music and chill out!
You only live for a short time.
You live wishing you had more, when you've just wasted the time you've had being negative and impatient?


Peace\Lois

2 comments:

  1. FUCKING LOL, if this is what you're blogs gonna be like, I'm declaring it my new bible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOG STALKER!!!
    You should have one at Wordpress.com
    IT's so much better!!!

    ReplyDelete